Monday, March 28, 2011

new songs in the rotation...

A couple weeks ago, I found the best kept secret on the Casting Crowns "until the whole world hears" album...just stumbled across it on Tammy's ipod...

Blessed Redeemer:

listen to the lyrics. simply AWESOME song for Easter. I have no idea why this didn't get any radio airplay. This updated hymn should be sung in churches across America every Sunday, slotted right in between a couple of Chris Tomlin songs. After I learn to play this song, I'm gonna make tammy sing it somewhere... (that's an empty threat!)

Speaking of great Easter songs, Nicole Nordeman's "Why" should be in the top 10. Add it in your playlist until Easter...

I also noticed that Travis Doucette's Defender was not on our ipod in the car this weekend. I'll have to fix that. You should too. You can download the song for free @ http://www.reverbnation.com/travisdoucette

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Did not have Nichole Nordeman's song, Thanks! LOVE the other 2 Defender makes me cry almost everytime!