Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Music Sunday (NMS) - 5/1/2011

okay, this one goes out to all of our blog followers who share my taste in music... ...okay, there's only one of you...but you know who you are!!! [don't make me call you out by name!]

The following songs made it on our playlist this week (in order of preference):
  • hold me - jamie grace feat. tobymac (AWESOME song - just in time for summer)
  • last train home - fm static (Tammy's fav)
  • everything is different now - stellar kart (climbing up the weekend22)
  • Jesus died my soul to save - pocket full of rocks (such a different melody that I don't even recognize the song)
  • how deep the Father's love for us - nichole nordeman (NN's voice is perfect for this song and any song)
  • invisible - disciple (climbing up the weekend22)
  • by His wounds - Brian Littrell, et al (an Easter classic)

No comments: